Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Etsy Wish List

I've been Christmas shopping online this year and I would love SO much to post pictures of what I bought for other people on Etsy, but that would give it away! So, I decided to post some photos of the things I spotted for myself. Which, I probably won't get unless I endeavor to purchase them myself because my family does not shop on Etsy! I made hyperlinks to all of the vendors' shops, so check them out. Hopefully, with the new year, I can begin posting my own merch on there.

Sadly, several of the things that I adored were sold out already. :( So I will have to wait for something similar to come along. Anyhow, let me know which of these delightful delicacies are your favorites! Cheerio!


(Bubble necklace by Sweetmini)




(Clutch by Oktak)


(Teacup ring by Kacchan)


(Embroidered journal by Nowvember)




(Sterling silver guitar picks by Panicmama)

1 comment:

  1. Ah! it's becoming my wish list too!!
    I fell in love with the teacup ring!!

    ReplyDelete