Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's About Time

It's about time I put up another list of musical discoveries. Also, I recently stumbled upon a new artist--Landon Pigg. I bought his CD completely on a whim because I felt a connection concerning his name. I don't feel so strange aspiring as a musician with my name after meeting this magical symphony of a man. He's best known thus far for his song "Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop" featured on the AT&T commercial. So, without further adu, I give you a rather stunning mix of chillaxed compositions. Enjoy! ♥



1. Alone In Kyoto - Air
2. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
3. Green Grass - Cibelle
4. O Grande Amor - Morelenbaum & Sakamoto
5. Piazza, New York Catcher - Belle & Sebastian
6. This Far - Landon Pigg
7. Birthday - Sugarcubes
8. Dancing - Elisa
9. Sweet Protection - Sharko
10. Fontanelle - Girls In Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment