Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Remember September

I keep having to remind myself I'm about to be in over my head with a senior-sized load. But I welcome it gladly if it will only take care of distracting me from anything and everything--nothing.

So long sorrow! I've GOT to get back on my feet.

I've been living on Pop-tarts for the past few days. Really, because they are so good and because I've been too extremely lazy to care what I've been consuming anyways. That's all about to change.
The apples just looked pretty sitting there, so simple minds find simple pleasures. septembre + l'ecole = les pommes. Most definitely.
These are just some of the books I am/will be reading. I'm working on Pilgrim's Progress at present and Shana Abe's lovely The Treasure Keeper. I don't have much time for pleasure reading these days, but I try to make time here and there. Little Women, Poe, Pride & Prejudice, Madame Bouvary en Francais, Animal Farm,Death of a Salesman, and so many more. :)
Remember September, the plans that we shared
and the hope left behind for the good times we fared.
I'll remember September if you'll just take my hand
and defeat the tall shadows that won't let me stand.
Shirt - Dear
Pants - H&M
Earrings - Claire's
Necklace - Claire's
Ring - Claire's

3 comments:

  1. Animal farm was a horrid book to read,

    anyways what you snickering at lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Very Good stuff! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. talking about senior sized load, I've got a senior project and it bites! lol but I'l get over it. man! I have to find a mentor soon.

    ReplyDelete