Monday, September 14, 2009

So Long, So Long


So, just a short post of the other half of New York. I handed Kayla the camera when we were crossing the water on the ferry. She did a good job! : D We didn't get to go to the statue, but we got a good view of it--twice. Ah, to think it came all the way from France.
It was so freakin' cold, though! Ah! I had to sport Travis' jacket the whole time. And my hair was totally dishevelled. Haha, that's a fun word.


After that, we went to shop (squeal!) in upper class New York.  I don't have time to tell about each thing, so I will say this is the Apple Store:

These are pictures of the Afgan restaraunt we went to eat at (delicious food!):


And here is Kayla and me in Time Square at night! It was like daylight in the middle of the night. I can't wait to go back!


So long NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment