Thursday, January 14, 2010

10 For 10

What's up guys? I said I would be back with some plans for 2010 and I've completed my list. Instead of making resolutions for this year I simply made a list, "10 Goals For 2010." I guess time will only tell how willing I am to improve my skills/appearance/personality. It's simple. I'm growing up and I have a lot to learn and a lot of habbits that need to be made and broken. Heeeere we go:

1. Join the Y, get in shape, and run!

2. Grow my hair into something like thiiiis:



3. Pray. I don't do enough of that.



4. Try to get 8 hours of SLEEP!



5. Get "perfect" skin. Whatever that means.



6. Save for & purchase a Macbook. Ahhh. <3



7. Organize my time & put some effort into it, for crying out loud.



8. Be content with loneliness. Love is too messy.



9. Learn to cook.


10. Expand my wardrobe! For Less! :)




All picture credits go to their various creators. Thanks for letting me borrow these inspiring images! Except for the last one, of course. That one's mine.

What kind of resolutions/goals have you  made for 2010? Comment. :)

-Looove Hunter

1 comment:

  1. I like #6 :D
    then #8 made me sad...
    my goal is to read the bible daily :D

    ReplyDelete