Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boots ♥

Ah! My computer got a scary pop-up virus and I just got it back. It took over a week to get back, but at last! I'm back with another post. The backdrop might not be so grand, but doesn't that make the attire look even better? It's like the simple south. Almost no jewelry, a button up, and my new favorite boots. Ahhh. . . ♥ I even went bare minimum on the make up today, too. I've had the boots awhile, but I've just been too lazy to look decent and take a picture of it. It's time to get back in the swing. And these boots were made for walkin'.


Tank - Aeropostal
Graphic T - The Beatles
Button up - Old Navy
Jeans - Angels
Boots ♥ - Maurice's


2 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSS! I love them boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this blog it's extremely useful to execute in our work.


    Regards.
    Trendy Women's Fashion Clothing

    ReplyDelete