Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Post Easter

I've been seeing many posts of Easter outfits the past week(ish). I especially liked Starr Crow's. Love her whole blog, by the way. If you don't already follower her, you should!

And this was my outfit. I didn't have time to do the tedious adjusting to get all of my long legs in the shot, but just so you get idea, I wore the gladiator sandals from Saturday's post. As for this dress, I will tell you a little secret: the teeny tiny straps I had been using to hang it up with... I did not know they were actually the dress's straps! So, once I figured this out, I wore them that way and it made keeping the dress up a lot easier. I thought they were just to hang it up by! Haha, you didn't hear it from me!

Dress - Charlotte Russe
Cardigan - AE
Sandals (not pictured) - Bakers
Necklace - Charlotte Russe
Earrings - Charlotte Russe



3 comments: