Saturday, April 3, 2010

Rollin' Downtown

It's been a long day and I am so tired, but I couldn't pass up getting on with posting these pictures. Denisha and I spent the afternoon at the mall shopping for prom dresses (along with like every other girl in the state!). I decided to go with the same one I wore last year since I'm going to a different school this time. Who's to know? Hehe. I ended up splurging on a pair of long awaited Ray Ban Wayfarers. I am super excited. AH! I got the newly released spring collectors editions. (Sizzle). And Denisha bought me a cute top for my upcoming birthday. I'll be posting some new pieces soon.

Back to the point, we went downtown afterwards where they were having a car show. Vintage! It's usually a packed event, but seeing how it's Easter weekend and all... We bummed around a while, but my allergies were killing me, so we had to split. Good times, though.

On Me:

Shirt - Maurice's
Tank - Hollister
Shorts - ???
Purse - One of a kind from Wildflower Boutique
Shoes - Bakers
Shades - Ray Ban Wayfarers
Bracelet - Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment