Sunday, March 21, 2010

When It Rains In Wonderland

It was supposed to be warm today... and sunny. So I wore my new Anthropologie dress. :) Remember from February? Last time I wore it, I did so with black tights and all I had was a black cardigan. Bummer. I felt like I was going to a funeral. But today! Ah, today I had a new gray one to lighten it up! I traded the tights for bare legs (even though it was chilly and raining).

I tried on several necklaces with it, but I think it looks its best without any excessive jewelry. It takes away from the delicate embroidery along the bust. So, I feel like I've found the ideal combination for this perfect dress. Do you like?

Dress - Anthropologie
Cardigan - AE
Flats - Bakers
Ring - David Yurman
Earrings - Charlotte Russe

3 comments:

  1. You look mega cute!
    You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the textures of the dress. It looks perfect with the simple cardi. Darkly whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my the dress is gorgeous! you look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete