Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Les Fleurs

Spring is here! And here's what's going on outside my house. Aren't they beautiful?

I'm so excited for the quadruple awsome summer this is going to be. I graduate on May 29th. Woot woot! And I'll be free! At least until mid August, then it's off to college. My plans for the summer include a trip to the beach with my lovely California girl (who has never been to the east coast), Denisha. And another trip with her to the city to possibly spend a week, just because we love being there. I'm also going to my last highschool camp: Camp Caswell. And there's a trip to Atlanta and possibly Kentucky squeezed into the mix.

What are your spring and summer plans?

(My baby girl, Tempest. Named so because she looks like a rain storm and is VERY tempermental. She lived up to the name well, because, trust me, I didn't see it coming. Haha.)

Have a smashing week, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. hooray! FLOWERS! they are my favorite! I am looking forward to reading in to more of your blog Hunter!
    : D

    ReplyDelete