Monday, February 15, 2010

Throwing Ideal Out The Window

Dear Everybody,

Valentine's Day was completely not ideal for me. I'm not complaining, but I woke up at 4 am and I was sick from there on out. So, that means I was also pretty tired all day. Remember that beautiful dress I bought at Anthropologie? Yeah, I didn't get to wear it for V-day like I planned! I was having to sleep in just to ward off the feeling of sickness. And to top it all off, I had to go to work from 2 to 6. I couldn't even stand up straight, but I got better as the day wore on. I'm feeling a lot better today. :)

Anyhow. I didn't get to wear my dress. But I suppose there will be other special days to put it on. I did, however manage something on Saturday before I went to work at 11. The library opened late due to a couple inches of snow here. Yes!


Blouse - Blue Asphalt
Cardigan - Saddlebred men's wear
Jeans - Candies (ehh...)
Belt - H&M
Necklace - ???
Earrings - Genuine Opal from ???
Shoes - (which are uncomfortable, but my FAVorite) H&M

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear your were feeling sick, but you ended up looking cute anyway. i love this entire outfit... the shoes are fantastic!

    i found that 60's dress shop by doing a "cream dress" search on ebay. isn't her stuff amazing!? if only i could afford to get ONE dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look!
    Have an awesome day!
    Xoxo
    Giovanna
    ❉ ✿ ✿ ❉
    www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete